Thursday, August 28, 2014

Late Night

I'm laying awake next to my sleeping  husband.   It is now very late night or maybe very early morning as it's past midnight.    I don't really like to lie awake like this.  But I also hate to let go of the day, perverse creature that I am.

First blog post in a year and a half.   Rereading old posts and they are damn good!  Should have kept going but discouraging when it seems few read it.  I have written in other ways over this time gap but not consistently enough.  I know I need to get back to it with some discipline.  I have a family history to write after all.

I'm writing this from my iPhone to see how it works.  I do so much more work on it than on computer.  PC is just so darned slow.  Need a new one!

Must go to sleep.

Writing from beautiful Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment